Friday, August 15, 2008

So, are we having fun yet?

Let me introduce myself. I am the Hautemama. I find that name very comforting - I'm not just any old sloppy-dressed housewife with whiny kids, I can be more... I AM more.

Although I've managed to avoid writing my own blog, blog reading has entertained me with countless hours of:
  • Escape
  • Inspiration
  • Humour
  • Knowledge
  • Organization skills
  • Decorating ideas
  • Comradeship

I hope that I can provide at least some of these things in return.

I don't know much about blogging, but I figured it was time to jump in. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

thanks for stopping by yesterday and commenting and checking back even! the rash is gone and i have no idea what it was. he's acting crazy as usual. come back often. can't wait to see what happens in you life! love that you're a new blogger and i'm on your cool list. makes me feel super cool. have a FAB day!

Hautemama said...

Thanks for your comments!! Will you be my fairy blog-mother?? LOL

This is a little more complicated than I thought it would be, but I think I'm getting the hang of it..

I love your blog - very real, and very entertaining!